Do you feel low on energy throughout the day? A lot Exhausted, Tired and Low on everything when the day goes on,
Well, this can be treated easily by following some very easy and common lifestyle changes and by some changes in your diet and see how perk you are up for the good. Include these 9 things in your diet to see the great difference.
1. OATMEAL. Start your day with some punch of Whole grains, it will help you a lot for the whole day energy and refreshment. They are primary source of carbs. Our body absorb them very slow and hence gives us a long lasting boost. Oats also contain B vitamin like niacin, Thiamin and Folate which work together for a good metabolism.
2. YOGHURT - If you’re looking for a quick boost before a workout, yogurt is an easy grab-and-go snack. Yogurt contains lactose, a milk sugar, which is easily used for energy. It also has a good amount of protein, which helps slow down the absorption of that lactose, making the energy boost last longer.
3. SHRIMP- Shrimp are low in calories and contain vitamin B12, which helps in fast metabolism. This also contains a very good amount of omega 3 fatty acid which help to boost up the energy and mood as well.
It contains high amount of cholesterol but it does not affect to raise our blood or sugar cholesterol level.
4. SPINACH – It is very clear that the nitrates contained in spinach help to increase the efficiency of our mitochondria, which helps produce energy in our cell. And results in a more effective workout routine. And yes! That can be a reason why it is Popeye favorite food.
5. ALMONDS - Almonds contain magnesium, an electrolyte needed for proper muscle function. It is also found that people with low magnesium levels tend to tire out more quickly during exercise.
6. BANANAS - This easy to tote snack is a perfect pre-workout snack. Not only are bananas brimming with B-vitamins and fiber, which help promote long-lasting energy, they also are a good source of potassium, which helps with muscle function.
7. BEANS- Beans are loaded with a lot of complex carbs and proteins which are very good and essential during the workout and provides us energy in a good amount too. These nutrients arev equally beneficial for both vegetarians and non vegetarians.
8. EGGS – Eggs provides 30% of your daily protein value which is a very useful amino acid and that is the most important thing needed by our muscle to rebuild the muscles. So, one should have eggs on the daily basis if he/she is working out in the gym.
9. SALMON FISH- Full of Omega 3 fatty acid, this fish is highly beneficial and it also contains a lot of Proteins and Vitamins which are very essential.