- Join Online
- Book Free Trial
1. Load up on carbohydrates before workout.
2. Get enough High biological value of proteins to maintain your muscles.
3. Go easy on healthy fats include nuts , avocado, olives, fatty fish , pumpkin seeds , flax-seeds.
4. Drink fluids before and after workout.
5. Replace lost electrolytes.
6. Don't do exercise empty stomach.
7. Health supplements can be added if your body requires.
8. Drink infused water in summers.
9. Avoid fasting.
10. Reduce salt intake in dinner.
Eat healthy, stay healthy !!